Thursday, August 21, 2014

Baked Sale

The other day, Becky Masson from Fluff Bake Bar had a Bake Sale at Southside Espresso.  So I had to go check it out.
As you can see, they were super busy and totally ready for the crowd.
Here's Becky checking me out.  If you remember, I had asked her to teach a macaron class several years ago.
So what did I get???  I got the chocolate crossants.  Super fresh and very nice and flakey.
Hidden underneath the crossant was the Plum Financier, and in the front were Monkey Bread.  The Monkey bread was delicious and yes, it was sticky and awesome.  I just love the taste of the Financier, it has nice texture and the flavor is not too sweet and just perfect.  I can't wait till she has her own shop!  Until then, catch her at the next bake sale.

Fluff Bake Bar
http://fluffbakebar.com/

No comments: