Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Yummy Pho & Bo Ne

Quite by accident that I landed here.
I was supposed to meet my friend next door, but the other place's name was quite misleading, I thought they only had tea, turns out they served noodles as well.  But we were hungry, had already sat down and ordered, so we joined our friends.  Turns out, I ran into another set of friends, what a popular spot!
To start, I ordered a Peach Iced Tea, which, they actually put couple slices of peaches in there.  I can tell it's in there, but not too much flavor coming out of it. Definitely unique!
For lunch, I'm glad that they featured their specialty.  I got the Yummy Pho Special, but next time for sure will get the Bo Ne.  Anyway, the Pho Special, boy, it was huge.  As you can see, there are no shortage of meat.  There are meatballs, tripe, short rib, filet mignon, tendon and brisket.  Oh yeah, and there's vermicelli in there somewhere.  That was huge!  Not only were there tons of meat, there was ton of flavors too.  You can tell they put in some time for the broth.  Not bland, decent soup with texture especially if it was made with ribs like the one in the photo.  Pretty decent for that price, which was $10.95.

The Bo Ne, which my friend got was steak, egg, spam, that has a side of salad and baguette, which she opted for rice instead, served on a sizzling hot plate.  Not only were there tons of meat, there's also a salad that came with it.  You can mix in some meat with that salad.  I can pretty much make 2 meals out of that one dish.

Yummy Pho & Bo Ne
23119 Colonial Pkwy
Katy, TX 77479
832-437-0486
https://www.yummyphoandbone.com




No comments: