Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Magic Cup

Been seeing Magic Cup popping up my FB feed for a bit.
Happen that I'm on that side of town, drove past it, and figured, what the heck.
At first, looking at the menu and all the options and variation can be super overwhelming.  Since they're so used to folks that already know the drill, their cashier was going for speed, not for the uninitiated.
Luckily, they have some pictures on the board, and I did the good o'l point and smile strategy.  Looked pretty full, right?
I got a Special-tea of Tropical Paradise.  It is with black fruit tea as a base, and they gave me a choice of either that or green tea.  But thought black tea goes better with fruit.  So, it is infused with strawberry and mango fruit chunks for the tea with both alot of flavor.  At the end, I finished my tea way too quick and had lots of fruit chunks left over.  Now, I know why it's better to get the larger size, just to get more tea in the mix.

Inside the store is very spacious, you can have game night with friends, or just sit on the comfy chairs to surf the web, it is suitable for parties big and small.  This location also serve various types of snacks, appetizer, and bahn mi.  Don't worry, they definitely have Boba and coffee, in case you're just dying for some.  They even have a drive thru, in case you're in a hurry.  It is definitely outside of my normal haunts in that area, that said, now I'm craving that fruit tea and nothing inside the loop is measuring up.  Now, have to make an excuse to go back out that way.

Magic Cup
11724 Bellaire Blvd
Houston, TX 77072
832-906-2200
https://www.magiccupcafe.com

No comments: