Thursday, May 16, 2019

The Roastery

When the weather is nice with zero humidity...
... I'd like to go get a cup of yummy warmness and pretend it's not 80 outside.  So I came to Roastery.
They can make their donut... can you hear the sizzles?
Use this fancy machines to do drip coffee, very sleek!
I got the Aztec Spiced Cocoa.  That sounded unique.
Oh yeah, I got some donuts too....
This is the Apple Cider donut... smells very nice, but I think they dipped it with a tad too much sugar on this.  But with the right amount, I like it to go with my coffee... 
This is the Chocolate ones, basically just plain freshly fried donuts, immediately dipped into various kinds of sugar.  This one does taste like a true chocolate donut thru and thru.  Donuts comes in 3, 6, or 12.  They are the mini ring size perfect for hanging on the side of your coffee.  As a matter of fact, on their Instagram, there's a lot of those pics on there.  They are slowly populating all the HEB stores in Houston.  So, if you don't have one now, don't worry, it'll be there soon enough.

The Roastery
inside HEB
5106 Bissonnet
Houston, TX 77401
281-888-5528
https://www.theroastery.com/bellaire


No comments: