Monday, November 4, 2019

Coco's Creperie

Per my friend's request, we went to have crepes.  Had we been near the Heights, I would've gone over to Malange. But since we're by the Rice Village, I'd rather forego Sweet Paris and go to Coco.
First of all, Coco is a small franchise but run by local owners.  I often see the owner here during the day busy about.  

 For the crepe, I got the Goat Cheese Crepe and added Moroccan Sausage.  It's actually pretty good and light for dinner choice.
Of course, you cannot have a gelato display case and not get gelato, duh!  I got the pistachio one and I felt less guilty since the crepe made me felt light.  Haha.

I like coming over here, you're technically outside of the Village, it's easy to find parking even if their own lot is filled, you can go down the street and park for free.  The staff and owner are friendly and make sure they get your order right.  Lots of folks come out to camp out and study but not disruptive at all.

Coco's Creperie
2339 University Blvd
Houston, TX 77005
346-980-5525
https://www.cococrepes.com/location/coco-crepes-rice-village/

No comments: