Monday, February 10, 2020

Tiger Noodle House

I always like to go back to Tiger Noodle House
good food, easy access, and close to me.
Yum Yum Xiao Long Bao.  For inside the loop, this is decent.
Next is my favorite, Ma Po Tofu with pork.  Keep in mind, you can request to have no meat.  Make sure to tell your server.  

Most importantly, this dish is great for going over rice.  Do keep in mind, if you take it home, the spices will marinate over night and make it a tad spicier than you get it the first day.
Another one of my favorite, Beef and Broccoli.  I know, I'm so basic sometimes.  That said, the sauce is also great for going with rice.  Unlike the Ma Po Tofu, it won't be too spicy over night, but the sauce is good in its own way.

As usual, in Rice Village, when you park, be sure to look at the signs, and pay for parking, because they do have their little attendants that will write a ticket there.

Tiger Noodle House
2424 Rice Blvd
Houston TX 77005
281-974-4083
https://tigernoodletexas.com

No comments: