Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Snooze

Picked up breakfast from Snooze and it was so satisfying.
 You can place your order online and they will text you the status of your order without leaving your car.
Of course I got my pancake flight.  I got L to R: Pineapple upside down pancake, Chocolate Chip Pancake, and Blueberry Danish Pancake.  The Pineapple one as expected was delicious.  The Chocolate Chip one was dry for some reason.  The Blueberry one the sauce really does the trick and I literally have to wipe the sauce off of that to-go plate.

As I mentioned before, you can place the order online, and as you arrive, you will get a text message as it gets near your allotted time about the status of your order.  I kinda felt like as I pull up at the pre-determined pick up time that's when I got my text about my order.  Which then waited for another 10 mins before the staff walked the order over.  For someone who was hungry and needed coffee that 10 mins was a very long time.  But I'm glad that the whole process was painless and contactless, even did tip online.

Snooze - Montrose
3217 Montrose Blvd
Houston TX 77006
713-574-6655
https://www.snoozeeatery.com

No comments: