Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Chuy's pick up

I finally needed to stress eat after 2 months of no going out and no going to places.  Chuy's is my go-to for yummy stress eating.
Got my favorite Beef Enchilada with tomatillo sauce.
It comes out like this.  Compartment for rice, beans, and main compartment for the dish.  It is yummy and full of flavors as usual.  I'm not sure if anybody else does this or not. Since they have lettuce, salsa, and tomato in a separate box.  I would grab some of each and sprinkle it I the sauce and mix it with the rice and it really hits the spot.
Horrible picture, I know, but I want to show you that even though we ordered several entrees, they only gave us a small little sauce for creamy jalapeño.  Mind you, even then, I had ate the entire creamy jalapeño with chips in one sitting... told you I was having a stress day.

So, the order was done via online, you get an email with confirm and instructions.  You drive up to the side of the building.  They have allotted spots as pick up, look on the ground and random chairs as signs.  Pull into the 'lane' you're assigned to.  They would have a staff that comes up and get your info and put the car for you.  The whole process was easy and fast.   They have open limited dining, check their Facebook page for updates.

Chuy's
2706 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77098
713-524-1700
https://www.chuys.com

No comments: