Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Hungry's - Memorial Location

This is my first time going to Hungry's on Memorial location.
It has a nice patio and plenty of parking.

When I sat down, the Spinach & Artichoke Dip was just calling my name.... Yum!  So good, needed more chips, but still good.

Then we got more joining our party and we added the Baked Goat Cheese.  It is also good, I'm just partial to the spinach dip!

Got a good o' Gyro Plate.  You get so much meat that comes with the dish, but not enough pita to hold it all.  I would recommend splitting it and then get a side salad and make a lunch out of it.  It does come with veggie, onion, tomato & tzatziki sauce.

The service here is great, maybe because it's small, we were welcomed but not hovered.  They were attentive when we ask for stuff like tea, changes seats due to rain, and dessert.

Hungry's
Memorial Location
14714 Memorial Dr
Houston, TX 77079
281-493-1520
https://hungryscafe.com/locations/memorial-drive/



 

No comments: