Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Butter Baby Bakery

I am super excited to finally got my hands on some BBB goodies.
You have to follow them on their IG for the most updated menu, goodies, and location.

This is Pandan Coconut Mini Mousse Carmel Pie.  First of all, not a lot of people make dessert with Pandan for sale; second, it's mini, so I don't feel so bad eating the entire thing (by myself).  Pandan goes with coconut perfectly well and it's no mystery. But to add caramel, cracker pearls and waffle it add texture and it lets the pandan do its job.  The coconut was just a hit wasn't over powering the lightness of the pandan.  The crust is fully of butter, don't you worry. 

The other thing I got my hands on is the Baby Stacks.  

It is a wonderful parfait of cake layered by cream.  This is Ube Cheesecake.  There's more and more bakers bringing ube into the market, but the thing special about them is the cheesecake.  It's not as thick and heavy as a normal cheesecake.  Now, I did not finish this all in one-setting, don't worry (took me a few days).  But it's a nice dessert after dinner with a cup of (decaf) coffee.  Now I really want to try her other flavors.  And they change regularly, can't wait to catch her again soon!

Butter Baby Bakery
https://butterbabybakery.com

 

No comments: