Thursday, October 6, 2022

Macaron by Patisse

Stopped by Patisse to grab some Macs. 
Haven't had theirs in quite some time.  I forgot how good the quality is.  I got Cookies & Cream, Rose, Lavender, and Fig & Cheese.  The Cookies & Cream was great as always.  Rose I forgot that it does taste like a mouthful of petals despite the fact that I love that flavor.  The lavender, though also flower, taste was much more mild.  The Fig and Cheese was a surprise (again) for me.  I had forgotten how good that tasted with fig, and the cheese was very complementary to the fruit.  It was not too sweet or savory, worked out very nicely.

I forgot how soft they are when you bite into them.  Which is nice because a lot of the shops that sell defrosted ones crack almost immediately.  The trick to that is truly defrost for a bit and let it rest instead of trying to serve them immediately. 

Macaron by Patisse
2033 W. Gray
Houston, TX 77019
713-965-7359
https://www.macaronbypatisse.com

 

No comments: