Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Bao Shi Yi

Had a bit of craving for wonton and stopped by Bao Shi Yi
Back to the Kirby Location.

Cute and kitchy stand.

Yet mixed with modern designs.

What did I get: I got the grapefruit tea, which they've raised the price to $7.20, that's a bit much.  My usual is about $5-6 range, this is definitely out of range.  In the past you get bits of the real fruit, but as you can see, I didn't even get some slices.  So that's a bit much. p.s. there are difference on pricing between location, just a heads up.

I got the Wonton with Bone Broth.  I actually really wanted the broth, just because they have more ingredients in there than normal broth.   Had to skip the wontons - so sad, since I can't chew.  But the broth had veggies, mushroom, and obviously the texture from the broth.  Pretty flavorful and for a sicky like me, it's worth the trip.  Maybe not the drink next time.

What I do is that I order online for pickup on my way there.  By the time I arrive, the order would be put together and ready to go.  If I had to wait, it's just a few mins.  Definitely worth doing.
Bao Shi Yi
3819 Kirby Dr
Houston, TX 
346-867-3941

 

No comments: