Thursday, January 25, 2024

Hui Lau Shan

Went back to Hui Lau Shan to cure a craving.
They are busy as ever, so do remember to bring patience. 

Got my usual Mango & Coconut Sago.  It's just not alot of places does Sago, or do them well.  So if they have it, I'll get it every time.  They have decent chunks of mango every bite, so I appreciate that.

Then I got the mango pudding.

Also has mango chunks in there.

It comes with condensed milk, which is the not sweet kind.  So it buffers out the overly sweet part of the pudding.  It's very nice.

Mango on top of Coconut pudding.

It comes with chewy mochi and jelly on top of mango chunks, which sites on top of coconut pudding.  I like to get several things into one bite, but I will say by the time you put your spoon in, everything runneth over.   Had to use the lid as my extra plate and put some of it there.  It was nice to extend my dessert for sure.

Anyway, keep an eye on time, after meals are definitely busy time.  So you have to catch it right in between.  Weekdays are definitely the least busy time.  It is nice when you can get in when it's not 8 people deep in all directions.  But on weekend, be sure to bring patience. 

Hui Lau Shan
9889 Bellaire Blvd
C317
Houston, TX 77030
713-234-7719



 

No comments: