Thursday, April 2, 2015

Dolce Delights

So, we stopped by Dolce Delights.
I just love this print they have on their wall... totally me!
I got the Trophy Wife, which was hazelnut sponge cake with white chocolate mousse and mango puree on top.  Definitely delicious and I always feel very European with their cakes.  It's so pretty and delicate but not at all heavy which weighs you down.

You can pull up the garage and they have an entrance via the garage.  Grab the variety of drinks they have, and of course delicious and beautiful cakes.  I never had a hard time grabbing a seat, mostly I go during the day.  But they are open early enough for you to grab a cup of joe before work too.  They have croissants savory and sweet for breakfast.

Dolce Delight by Candace Chang
3201 Louisiana St (at Edloe)
Ste 100
Houston, TX 
713-805-7575
http://www.dolcedelightsbycandacechang.com/

No comments: