Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Bernie's Burger Bus

It's been a while since I had a Bernie's Burger.  I've never been to their store front before, so was super excited to step in.
This is their menu, super cute.  Everything from the menu to the table, er, I mean desks are themed like a school.  They also have a bus as the kitchen front.
Got a lemonade for 'class'.  And you can see the desks are 'decorated' or 'vandalized'. 
I got the Kindergarteners, which is 2 mini sliders with bleu cheeseburgers, there are bacon in there too.  It came with a side of fries.  It was alot of food seriously.  
Take a closer look at the cheese and bacon mixture.

So, I would say that as far as the food goes, it was great.  I knew that I would not be disappointed when I come here.  But as far as the  service goes, that was a miss.  I sat there for good 10 mins and almost ready to leave before someone acknowledge my presence.  I can tell between the servers, the busser, and hostess they had the who's on 1st look at each other.  Yet, no one bother to get the customer started on a drink or anything.  Finally another server stepped up and took my order and by the time it was delivered by my server who was doing something else, I already got my food.  While I do know those instances don't happen often, but it did happen.  Unfortunately, just makes me think that maybe the food truck is better than the brick and mortar.

Bernie's Burger Bus
5407 Bellaire Blvd
Houston, TX 77401
713-349-9400
http://www.berniesburgerbus.com/ 

No comments: