Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Ruggle's Green

Haven't been back to Ruggles Green for breakfast for a while.
I forgot how big the breakfast plate was.  I was ashamed to say, had I paid attention to the cashier when he asked if I wanted bacon or turkey lean, I would've known to picked bacon.  I thought they had turkey bacon, but he meant turkey sausage.  Sadly the turkey sausage had no taste.  The pancake was a bit dry, the eggs and potato were good though.  I liked their other food, so was super surprised how the rest wasn't as good as I'd expected.

There's only one Ruggles out of all the location that serves breakfast.  We went early and it was nice because you can get in and out in no time.  And of course, as it gets later, it gets busier.  That said, on a Sunday, read the signs around the area, since the church has space but it is not available until after 1pm.  You've been warned.

Ruggles Green
Heights
748 East 11th Street
Houston, TX 77008
713-714-8460
http://rugglesgreen.com/

No comments: