Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Ruggles Green Breakfast

The only Ruggles Green that serve breakfast is in the Heights.  So, to the Heights we go!
Got me some OJ, fresh as always.
Got me some Gluten Free Lemon Poppy Seed pancake, it came with jalapeno bacon.  The bacon is hot, and let me tell you as nice and crispy that it was, I had to not go crazy, because it is hot on the way down.  The pancake because it's gluten free, it's a tad denser than I'm used to.  There's no fluffiness to them, but the taste makes up for it.  There's a tad of lemony goodness every bite.  

Remember only this location has breakfast.  Rumor has it that the new location on W. Alabama opening in November may as well, let's hope that's true.

Ruggles Green
748 East 11th Street
Houston, TX 77008
713-714-8460
http://rugglesgreen.com/

No comments: