Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Japaneiro's

Went back to Japaneiro's for lunch.  
I like them for lunch because their set lunch is very reasonable and very filling.  Not to mention tastes good too.
Seaweed salad.  I know it turns alot of people off, because they think it's slimy but it's very nutritional and when done well, not bad tasting either.
I got plantain chips this time with bell pepper sauce, it does gets a tad spicy after alot of it, but for dipping purposes, it's ok.  I actually dipped my sushi in that just to try, it's not too bad.
I got the sushi sampler, came with 3 pieces of nigri and a roll.  I got Salmon, Tuna, and Yellowtail and Spicy Salmon Roll.  All of the fish are pretty fresh.

I like that for $12, you get all of this.  Not to mention the service is not bad at all, they understand that you're in a hurry and they still manage to make to order what you want.  I cannot stop talking about how great they are.  They also has gluten free options listed too, easy to pick.

Japaneiro's
2168 Texas Drive
Sugarland, TX 77479
281-242-1121
http://www.japaneiro.com/

No comments: