Thursday, September 3, 2015

Japaneiro's

I've never been to Japaneiro's before, so I was excited to try the Japanese/Spanish fusion.
The feel is very contemporary.  I got their Lunch Special for 3 courses.
1st Course, I got the seaweed salad.
2nd Course, I got the Ika Frita, which is fried octopus, it's like a calamari but thicker.  It's almost like a fry.  They have pico di gallo on top with lime, which is like a little salad.
Here comes the 3rd Course, sushi roll and nigri.  I got the spicy salmon roll with 3 nigri of yellowtail, tuna, salmon.  You can make variation of the lunch combo with alot of stuff they offer.  You basically can use their lunch menu to try out every appetizers and small plates they offer.  My friend got the plantain chips and dips and the rest pretty much like mine.  But it just goes to show that you can have your cake and eat it too.

The entire lunch combo is $12, you can't beat that.  They're very good about letting you substitute, some may have up charges, but it's noted on the menu.  They do get busy but they still get very efficient at their service.  They are good at getting you in and out for lunch. 

Japaneiro's
City Walk in Sugarland
2168 Texas Drive
Sugar land, TX 77479
281-242-1121
http://www.japaneiro.com/

No comments: