Monday, September 28, 2015

HRW: Arcodoro

It's a little late on this Restaurant Week post, but totally deserve a post to its own.  
It's been a loooong time since I've been to Arcodoro, mostly because of the location.
For HRW, it was $20 for a 3 course lunch.  
 For starters, they have bread and olive oil.  
 Amuse bouche, they got this eggplant and toast for start.  That little ball, is fried risotto, very yummy.
 Minestrone soup, very nice and taste very homemade.
 Rigatoni with Ragu, as recommended by the server, which I wholeheartedly agree.  It's not overwhelming and still very much have a taste of what grandma would make, if mine was an Italian.  It has lamb, and unusual to have jalapeno and cilantro.  But overall, it tasted awesome.
 Tiramisu, of course, you can't go wrong with that.
 Got a cappuccino, super yummy, especially if you add the sugar on the rocks, it's super yummy.

I went at lunch by myself, and cannot tell you how great their service was to a single diner.  They made sure I got a good view,  they checked on me and made sure I have enough food, recommend dessert types, and the manager personally see that I get a cup of good coffee.  So, it was a great experience.

Arcodoro
5000 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77056
713-621-6888
http://www.arcodoro.com/ 


No comments: