Tuesday, October 6, 2015

BRC

Went to grab a quick lunch at BRC.
I love going to the bar, just because you always get quick service and you get to people watch without being too obvious.
Yummmmm... it even looks decadent and delicious!
I got the sangria to start... que refreshing... it's not too sweet, not too alcoholy... just right.
I got the Buffalo Fried Chicken, with scallion and blue cheese.  This sound crazy, but the buffalo chicken it's not too spicy, anyway you have the blue cheese to balance it out.  I have to admit, it was filling.  So much so that I didn't finish the entire pan.  Probably a good thing, because... 
... I couldn't help myself and ordered a side of fries.  Just because they do it so well, I just can't help myself.  That I finished... so little to say, didn't finish the mac & cheese.

Super friendly staff, of course, I like to go during off peak, so you get better attention and better service.  Not that they don't have good service to begin with, but that just a normal wherever you go.  Off peak hours, bar = guarantee seats with awesome service.  Not to mention, having awesome food and sangria helps too.  Check out their brunch and their Apps & Taps (aka Monday Happy Hour).

BRC
519 Shepherd Dr
Houston, TX 77007
713-861-2233
http://www.brcgastropub.com/


No comments: