Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Fuji Ramen King

Went back to Fuji Ramen King for some quick bite...
Starter egg roll, just wanted something crispy.
Got the Tonkotsu.  The portion is way smaller than last time.  Plus, this time they used the egg noodles, not even the Sun Noodles that are 'ramen'.  The 60 degree egg was way cold, they're usually warm, I didn't have the courage to eat the yolk, in case there's any issues.  The soup is also not as flavorful as before.  The meat, however was decent.

This visit was all around a bust.  I ordered a drink too, basically the 2 staff weren't communicating.  One person thought the other saw the ticket, while the other was busy binge watching a show on their laptop.  I understand sometimes there are lulls, but not checking is not acceptable.   The food definitely declined in taste, presentation, and quality over all.  I was coming here because I had a decent experience last time and hope I found a gem amidst the eateries in the area.  Alas, this was not it.  Sigh.

Fuji Ramen King
2518 W. Holcomb 
Houston, Tx 
713-660-0426
http://fujiramenking.com

No comments: