Thursday, March 15, 2018

Red Circle Ice Cream

Dessert time!  Been meaning to try Red Circle since my friends been posting on Instagram.
Finally got a chance to see it for myself.
Wasn't quite in the mood for ice cream, so went for Churros instead.  This is a few rare places that just do Churros.  And after my trip to Cali, I get Churros wherever I can get them.  

Churros has different categories here, they are Cinnamon Sugar Churros, Glazed Churros (which is what I got), or Frozen Churros (which is Churros plus ice cream).  Since I just had dinner, Glazed Churros is what I got and this is Cookies n' Cream, which is chocolate glaze with Oreo cookie crumbs.  It came out nice and warm, and totally worth getting.
They are not wrong about this, Churros, Ice Cream = Happy.  Definitely will save some room for dessert next time and get a combo of ice cream and churros or ice cream with puff waffles (aka Hong Kong waffles).

Staff here are super friendly.  They know that they're new and happy to explain what they have to offer, let us taste different ice cream and explain how everything works there.  They even have a Churros Sampler, in case you can't make up your mind.  The seating area has lots of small tables to accommodate different size parties.  Frankly, since it's dessert, the turn around time is quick, if any at all.

Red Circle Ice Cream
6838 Ranchester Dr
Houston, TX 77036
832-767-5679


No comments: