Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Cane Rosso

Friend of mine was just telling me about Cane Rosso.
In truth, at someone's house party, I've had their pizza, it's a very grown up type pizza.  Pretty good, but it ain't no pepperoni pizza for kids.
We got the calamari to start, and their Happy Hour specials are pretty generous.  The beer and cocktail, depends on what you got, was average $5.  The appetizers are also on special.  
For pizza, the Happy Hour special is $5 for selected pizza.  As in, the whole pie for $5.  I'm surprised the place is not busier in this area and with this type of specials.  

I do know the traffic and parking can be intimidating.  But while they cannot do anything about the traffic, they did do something about the parking.  They have street parking from the building (I ought to know because the building is the very location where my apartment was in the 90s) but they also have an attached garage for ease of people who work and eat there.  Plenty of spots, so no worries.  Make your way down there and grab a slice, or two.

Cane Rosso
Montrose
4306 Yoakum Blvd
Houston, TX 77006
713-337-1155
http://www.canerosso.com/montrose

No comments: