Thursday, November 1, 2018

Hong Kong's Cafe

Been a while since I blogged about Hong Kong's Cafe.
I got the red bean (adzuki) ice with evaporated milk and shaved ice... LOVE!
Hainan Chicken Rice dish.  I love the rice which is cooked in coconut milk.  The chicken is usually white meat, as a  matter of fact, I've never seen it not.  But what I'm most addicted to (no not the peanuts) but is the ginger sauce that comes with.  You're supposed to dip the chicken into the sauce, and you mix it all up and it's tasty.  I'm not sure what their secret sauce is, but I've had other places' sauce, and none compare to here.  So, it's definitely voodoo.  

Remember Hong Kong's Cafe is cash only operation, don't say that I didn't warn you.  They're pretty quick on the food, so you never have to wait long.

Hong Kong's Cafe
9108A Bellaire Blvd
Houston, TX 77036
713-772-9633

No comments: