Thursday, November 8, 2018

Malk Bev Bar

I've heard about the Malk Bev Bar before, finally got a chance to see for myself.
They are located inside Snap Kitchen on Kirby location, at the back of the store.

If you don't know what Malk is, it is a brand for almond milk, but they also have pecan, cashew, and vanilla almond milk.  
I got the Matcha Sua da, which is a play on the Vietnamese Coffee, Cafe Sua Da.  Though the coffee itself is not strong, you do taste the coffee and matcha mix, just wish there's more caffeine.  Need the jolt in the mornings.
The 2nd time I went back, I got the regular latte.  This time I there's definitely stronger coffee taste.  The almond milk is not strong and the texture works.  I is not cheap doing almond milk based drinks. Not a bad concept and right now being in Snap Kitchen works, since the same audience would be conscientious  of what they intake, this is perfect, since it is gluten free, diary free, soy free, GMO, and vegan alternative.  

Take a few minutes to go check them out.  I look forward to see what other drinks they can make with almond milk.  Are they going to knock Starbucks out of top spot any time soon? No, but it helps to give everyone an alternative to what is out there now.

Malk Bev Bar
inside Snap Kitchen
3600 Kirby Dr
Houston, TX 77098
http://malkorganics.com

No comments: