Monday, January 24, 2022

Five Guys

Was in a hurry the other day, so we ended up at Five Guys.
Not that I don't want to go there or that the food have problem.  Sometimes they get so busy that I just get discouraged.  Like this time, we were just lucky that we placed our order and a big group came in right after.  Whew.

First thing first, whenever I order a small fries, it's always overflowing and it might as well be a large fries.  They use peanut oil and it smells like that in my whole car.

I got a burger, added lettuce, bacon, and mushroom.  The meat patty was good, and the add-ins definitely made it yummy.  I would say that I come back mainly for the meat patty.  The customization is nice, and the team does a good job.  But the burger patty is what I come back here for.  Of course, they're fast and make that convenient is a perk.

Now, one thing to note, not all locations sell milkshake, so take note.

Five Guys
1760 Nasa Parkway
Nassau Bay, TX 77058
832-864-3495
https://restaurants.fiveguys.com/1760-nasa-parkway



 

No comments: