Thursday, January 27, 2022

Sugar Bubs

Walking by a market and saw Sugar Bubs.
According to the guy (aka boyfriend of the owner), Sugar because it's dessert, and Bubs is the name of her dog. 

Look at that pretty packaging.  All done by a guy, and he was instructed to package it in a very specific manner.  I got a box of 4 minis and picked the following flavors.

Green tea flavor.  I like that it's not too rich like a regular cheese cake and the flavor came thru nicely.

I got the Hot Cocoa one - definitely very chocolatey.

This is Earl Grey Lavender, nice and light, and really makes me want to have a cup of tea to go with this.  Which I will say, typically, I'd like to have coffee to go with cheesecake in general.

And last but not least, the original.  Nice and clean flavors and delicious.  I'm definitely going to follow them and see what other flavors they have.  I have not yet tried the Biscoff Caramel but that sounded good. 

I think as is, you can order from their website.  If not, I've been seeing them in different farmers or maker markets on the weekend and worth a follow.

Sugar Bubs - Basque Cheesecake
https://www.sugarbubshtx.com


 

No comments: