Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Johnny Rocket's

When you travel with a kid, you're bound to tied to eating kid food.
Since I haven't been to a Johnny Rockets at least a decade, I decided to sacrifice myself on that one.  Plus our server gave us this cute ketchup smiley face, why not. 

The kid got Grilled Cheese and a plate of fries with another smiley face.

What did I get? I got chili dog (yes if you're counting this week - it's my 2nd one).  Plus tater tots.  I'm always a tater tot fan first, then onion rings, then fries.  Of course, fries are everywhere so I have that more, but if they offer tots, I definitely get it.

As you know, their gimmick is the 50s style diner.  The whole decor and music does get you dancing there.  This location is actually in a very high end mall in Atlanta, but because there are so many offices near by, it does get super busy with lunch crowd.  Plus, there's a Lego Discovery Center directly across, the kids bound to want soda and fries, which makes this perfectly situated. 

Johnny Rockets
inside Phipps Plaza
3500 Peachtree Rd
Ste G9
Atlanta, GA 30326
404-233-9867




 

No comments: