Thursday, March 21, 2024

Brian's Bitchin' Bakery

So happy to get to order from Brian's Bitchin' Bakery.
This time he came up with a new flavor of Teamisu. 

Sorry for the sideway picture. You taste the jam and you taste the lychee.

 As usual, it's nice and moist, every layer is done with care.   No dried lady fingers here. Sooo good - I finished it in one day.

Then there's a cupcake.

Vietnamese coffee flavor.  I just love the mascarpone on top.   The flavor is so rich that the cake totally balance it off.  So flavorful. 

This is what I'm most excited about.  Been checking it out on his IG for a while and was curious about this.  Never had I seen this combo in food in Houston before, so I was highly interested in trying.  

So this looks like a regular cookie but with the Gochujung powder on top.  I smelled it and then worry would it be spicy.   So, I did what I usually do with his cookies, put it in the microwave for 10 seconds.  He has the Gochujung powder - which has a tad of kick in my mouth.  Sugar and caramel, kinda reminds me of snickerdoodle, but with a kick.  It's definitely unique and glad I got a chance to try that.  Totally look forward to more of his yummy concoction.

Brian's Bitchin' Bakery

 

No comments: