Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Brian's Bitchin' Bakery

You guys know I'm a big supporter of Brian's Bitchin' Bakery
Having been a supporter for a few years and their stuff is truly good.  Even though I cannot have the cookies, I made sure to support when he had tiramisu.

And when they say they have tiramisu flight, just get out of my way!!!

First up is the Banana Milk.

Literally banana milk soaked Lady Fingers, Banana Milk mascarpone, some meringue bits in there, and banana chip crumble.  How brilliant is that?  It does taste like you're having banana milk.  Most importantly, their consistency is always on point, it's not dry, it's not over flavored.  They hit the Goldilocks zone just right.

Next up: we have here Matcha Raspberry

This time it's Matcha soaked Lady Fingers, Matcha mascarpone with raspberry jam Chantilly cream, so good! So soft!  It was really good and mild.

This is Thai Pink Milk Teamisu - It has Thai Pink Milk macaroni cream, strawberry jam and bits of freeze dried strawberries.

I'm not sure how he does it, but my first bite was like a Spring in the Park, I had to message him to let him know that.  It was THAT good.  Gosh, that was amazing!  Light, airy, flavor is there but not too heavy or strong.  Mind you, tiramisu itself can possess lots of flavor because of the soaking, but it didn't take over, which is amazing. 

Last one on this flight is Uber Coconut Cream.



As much as I like everything of theirs this is probably not my most favorite after having the Spring in the Park.  Maybe had the orders been different it could've been different.  I cannot taste much ube but definitely the coconut.  It was soaked in coconut ube milk, ube vanilla mascarpone cream, and coconut Chantilly cream here. 

I would say if you catch him doing one of these definitely try it again.  It's worth your while.  If not, their cookies are out of this world, I just can't have them now.  Sometimes I do pre-orders when they have them.  Sometimes they do pop-ups with other markets.  So go and check them out.

Brian's Bitchin' Bakery

 

No comments: