Monday, May 22, 2023

Brian's Bitchin' Bakery

So even though I can't eat exactly, I have have soft food. 
If I can help support Brian's and get yummy dessert, I'm going to go for it.

First up: Use Horchata.  Personally, horchata is a bit too nutty/grounds for me. But mixing with ube kinda lightened up the texture.  And it could be that they didn't use too much condensed milk but it's definitely not super nutty.

Next up is Pandan Espresso Tiramisu


It has enough pandan and coconut flavors topped with biscoff bits.  

As you can see there are your layers and cream.  One thing I appreciate Brian's tiramisu, is that they are never dried and soaked well.  So when you have other cream, the texture works together. 

Here's the other one, the Thai Tiramisu, which I already know that I'll like it. 

As usual, great flavor, good texture.  

There are Thai Tea flavors all throughout, not only in the cream, but also on the top with the powder.  So we're not lack of flavor every bite.

Every time he has a pop up, I go and support, not only that I want to see small businesses to succeed.  But he's the only one that makes those flavors that no one else has and they are actually damn good.  Worth supporting definitely.   

Brian's Bitchin' Bakery

 

No comments: