Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Death by Chocolate dessert

When you're limited in your food, you get creative and find easy way to do what you want.
Such as you buy pre-made dessert, so you don't have to hunt for it.  I got these at Costco. 

They come in 6 little glass jars.  The chocolate mousse part is fine, it's the chocolate shavings that kills me.  They are hard chocolate, unlike how they look, they are not as delicate as it seems.  So the first time, I didn't know and had a few bitting incident, where it hurt alot.  Second time, I learned and picked those off before eating.  Except, when it's humid, that's pretty much a lost cost.  Why is it a chocolate experience is because there's cake in the middle.  So, seemingly perfect, with chocolate cake, chocolate mousse, and chocolate shaving; unless you're me, who has a hard time with those.  

At any rate, you can get these for after dinner dessert, or parties at Costco. 



 

No comments: