Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Mogee Tea

Went to Mogee Tea, and I liked their products when I get them from the grocery store.
Quite a different experience when I go to the store.  They do force you to order thru the machine.  As a matter of fact, there's no cash register at the counter.  The counter is all for drink making and picking up. 

I will say, the Bear drink topper is super cute.  We got the Classic Uji Matcha and it comes with whipped cream.  And then the other is Lemon Green Tea - both are good, and very different.  

I will say, the whole process of ordering with the kiosk took longer than with a person because there are too many customizable options.  So each user is taking up much longer to review options and selecting them than a person at the counter would have.  That said the place is a super hang-out for families with games and whatnot.  The place is super packed when we got there.

Mogee Tea
9888 Bellaire Blvd
Ste 148
Houston, TX 77036
281-974-2994



 

No comments: