Monday, May 15, 2023

Welch Smoothies

When you're on a special diet of not chewing and are lazy, you try to find solutions. 
Stuff you probably pass by, now seems useful.  Like this Smoothie pack.  

It's a very good on-the-go solution.  It does come out like smoothie, if you put it in the freezer, it'll be slushie.  I will say, it is pretty flavorful, very fruity as expected from Welch.  This is a strawberry & banana, but they have 5 flavors total.  I will say, stacking against a true banana & strawberry fruit blended smoothie, you can feel that there are lot more sugar and artificial flavors than the real deal.  But if you're on-the-go, and don't plan on bringing a bullet with you wherever you go.  It's a small price to pay.  

Personally, I'm staying with the natural fruit and add protein powder as needed to make do.  The artificial bits are a tad overwhelming for me.  But good alternative to have in case I'm in a pinch.

Welch Smoothies

 

No comments: