Thursday, July 18, 2024

Mercantile

Truthfully, I've been meaning to come here for years. 
Usually when I'm in the area is during morning where everyone's getting their fix, since the parking is usually tough, I tend to skip.  Lucky that friend of mine was hosting something here, and got a chance to come leisurely, got a parking spot and order something.

I got the spice mocha.  I thought it's more like the Mexican hot chocolate with a shot of espresso.  Turn out, it's spicier than I'd expected.  So be prepare if you order one, there's a kick to it.

I really like the space, there's a swing but there's more space in the back corner than meets the eye.  Staff are friendly and coffee is strong.  Coming back for sure.

Mercantile - Montrose
3321 Stanford 
Houston, TX 77006
713-360-7947






 

No comments: