Thursday, October 3, 2024

Agnes Cafe and Provision

Went back to Agnes for breakfast.
I love that in the morning, there are plenty parking for breakfast and I love it!

But first! Coffee!

Got a latte and they have a lot of offer in terms of milk alternative and flavors.  But I chose the Brown Sugar latte.  It's like a warm sugar cookie hugging you.  When it's cooler, I'm definitely coming back for it. 

Got a croissant to nosh on.  Of course, it's chocolate.  I guess they can stand to warm it up a bit though.

But for the main course, I'm here for the ham and cheese quiche.  They give you a pretty huge portion.  I was thinking the quiche was going to be small that's why I got the croissant.  But turn out, that was not needed, so I had to doggy-bag that home.  The salad was nicely complementing, and with my cup of coffee, that just hit the spot.  Also did not need lunch since the portion is so big, which I'm not complaining. 

They do have a patio and plenty of seating inside.  The parking lot is tight, but down a bit there is a lot between the buildings that has PARK on blocks, you can park there and walk back a little bit.

Agnes Cafe & Provision
2132 Bissonnet
Ste 100
Houston, TX 
713-714-0078









 

No comments: