Monday, October 14, 2024

Croissant Brioche

Saturday morning trying to find some coffee, remembered that I haven't been in the Village for a while. 
Turns out Saturday morning the joint is jumping!

First thing first, coffee!  I got a latte with hazelnut.

Got a slice of quiche, this thing is gigantic.  I got a slice of the ham and it is pretty huge.  I actually did save some for later.


That's because I got a slice of almond tart with pear on top.  That goes with the coffee very well.  Of course, it was me whose eyes were bigger than my stomach, but it is really delicious.  So no regret.  They also have cakes and croissants and everything a veinnoiserie has to offer. 

Saturday morning, there is a crowd, especially the weather is nice and there's seating outside.  You walk up to the counter, place your order and drinks comes first, and they'll bring you your food to where you're seated.  

Croissant Brioche
2435 Rice Blvd.
Houston, TX 77005
713-526-9188



 

No comments: