Monday, September 28, 2026

Coffee & Trein

I was suckered by IG and trekked over past Garden Oaks for it.
They were promoting that they sell the Brazilian cheese bread.  Except by the time I made it there, they sold out and another batch wasn't going to be out until another 30-45 mins.  That was poor management on their time. 

Anyway, I'm here anyway, I won't say no to a coffee. 

I got an Americano with a splash of milk alternative.  Which they have Oat, Almond, Coconut Milk, Coconut Water, on top of Whole, non-fat and 2%. 


Besides the coffee shop, there's also a gym, a dojo, and some sport training space in the complex.  They have adult and kids classes.  

That said, the service is very slow as though no one is in a hurry.  So when I got there, there's a lot of people ahead of me waiting for their drinks.  So on top of not having cheese bread in a decent amount of time, drinks were also slow to get there.  So if you're in a hurry, either bring patience or find another caffeinated place. 

Coffee & Trein
1102 Pinemont
Houston, TX 77018



 

No comments: