Monday, October 5, 2026

Avalon Diner

Went to meet my friend for breakfast.
Avalon Diner - Storefront - Diners Near Me - Houston, Texas
photo credit: Yelp

For a good hearty breakfast, I got two eggs, sunny side up, bacon, hash brown and toast.  

Don't think this is easy peasy, it's actually alot of food.  While it doesn't look like anything special, this is a great start of the day.  They don't take reservation, it's first come, first find a seat.  I happened to arrived when there's a gap, there were several tables opened when I arrived, so I can just walk up and sit down.  That said, if they are busy, you just sit at the bench and wait.  The staff is friendly and definitely efficient, you get your food fast and they do give you time to enjoy your food, so don't worry, you won't be hurried out. 

I like this location, it's right by I-10, and there's plenty of parking spots.  

Avalon Diner
8823 Katy Freeway
Houston, TX 77024
713-590-4377


 

No comments: