Thursday, July 27, 2017

Cloud 10

It's super hot outside, so we opted for some ice cream at Cloud 10.
 We got Rocky Road Cloud Bar and Dark Chocolate ice cream.  Don't worry, I did not eat all of that myself.
Cloud bar truly lived up to its name.  It has a soft shell to hold the toasted pecans.  The ice cream inside is not super hard, which means it's freshly made instead of being in the freezer for days.  Inside is a raspberry marshmallow, nice and soft.  It amazes me that it's not common in marshmallow as a big piece in the ice cream, but they made it work.  I do have my chocolate, my nuts and my marshmallow in a bite.  It was neat and frankly, enjoyable.  Very neat.

I was talking to Chris Leung that they are busy right now getting the Heights location (711 Heights Blvd) ready for opening.  Looking forward to that.

Cloud 10 Creamery
5216 Morningside
Houston, TX 77005
713-434-6129
http://www.cloud10creamery.com

No comments: