Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Jasper's

I don't usually eat up at the Woodlands, but business took me there, and Jasper's came highly recommended.
The sign said they're upscale casual dining, sound a bit contradictory.
 For appetizer, we thought Blue Cheese Chips sounded interesting, why not...  It is exactly that, house made potato chips with blue cheese melted on top, and topped with more blue cheese.  This was unique and turned out to be a good choice.
 For lunch, I did the half sandwich and half salad, and boy was I glad that I made that decision.  The portion was just right.
 I got a half caesar salad.  I liked that the dressing is not too strong and it gives it enough taste plus the cheese was just nice.
This is half of Corned Beef Reuben, which came highly recommended by my coworker.  This has over an inch of corned beef, seared, with their secret sauce (Russian dressing), with apple sauerkraut, in-between two slices of marble bread.  The sandwich is warm, and the sauce dripping and it was delicious.  It was a good recommendation, and so glad I got that.

The place is upscale in the Main Street area in the Woodlands.  It faces a nice lawn and you get to see some green space and some fun shopping space.  I heard that on weekends and holidays, that is the place to be.  For upscale bar, this is the spot, the service is good and the food is top notch.  I do look forward to going back there.

Jasper's (The Woodlands)
9595 Six Pines Dr.
The Woodlands, TX 77380
281-298-6600
http://jaspersthewoodlands.com/ 

No comments: