Wednesday, January 3, 2018

McCormick & Schmicks

I always love going to McCormick & Schmick's for happy hour.
I love their prices and of course the good food.
We got the chicken quesadilla, it is pretty huge slices.  Great with or without pico.  It's just the right amount of sour cream drizzled on.
This is the Fritto Misto, which I just really wanted the calamari.  Typically, I like all kinds of calamari, but they also have random mix of pepper and 'stuff'.  Since it is all battered, I'm not a fan of unknown.  
This is my favorite, the Crab Queso.  White cheese, nice and creamy, crab chunks, and the chips they give you are nice and thick and you are free to load it up.
Then we split the Cheeseburger, it comes with fries, and as you can see, that's a good size burger.  

Needless to say, between drinks and munchies, we all went home full to our belly.  I love their Happy Hour prices, the Cheeseburger and Frito Misto were $5, the quesadilla and queso were $7 each; with drinks, it doesn't cost us more than $30 per person.  Make sure when you go, go early, or be prepared to be snug with your neighbors.

McCormick & Schmick
Town & Country
791 Town & Country Blvd
Houston, TX 77024
713-465-3685
http://mccormickandschmicks.com/Locations/houston-texas/houston-texas/townandcountryboulevard.aspx

No comments: