Tuesday, October 11, 2016

McCormick & Schmicks

When coworkers want to go Happy Hour, I never hesitate.  Of course, I love going to McCormick & Schmick, since their Happy Hour is delicious and friendly price point.
Shirley Temple, not really happy hour drink but it's pretty!  
Got the Bruschetta.  Now I would say that I like it better when they put the chopped tomato on top of the toast instead of me doing it myself.  As is, with the pre-topped, they fall all over when I take a bite, but now I'm making a mess putting it on my toast and then again when I take a bite.  Go back the other way please.
This is the Crab Queso, don't even bother to be polite, as you order this, as them for extra chips.  The ones that come with the dish, between a few of you, it's gone in less than 60 seconds.  Just ask for more ahead of time to spare the agony.  The dip is delicious, it has avocado, crab (of course), pico, and cheese.  YUM!
We also got the calamari, but bite carefully, there are non-calamari stuff in there such as jalapeño pepper.  We didn't realized and bit into it, then as you can imagine, it was hotter than expected.  Don't say I didn't warn you.

I love going to Mc&Sch, the price is awesome, it goes from 3:30 - 7pm.  You can find parking easily at the Uptown Park.  And while the bar does look overwhelming you can always get a seat pretty quickly.  Plus, the weather is nice out, you can always enjoy the patio.

McCormick & Schmick
Uptown Park
1151-01 Uptown Park Blvd
Houston, TX 77056
713-840-7900
http://www.mccormickandschmicks.com/

No comments: