Monday, October 31, 2016

Spaghetti Western

After a movie, we were hungry and dying for a quick bite.  All of a sudden, this place came to mind.
Everything is plain and simple, but the food is decent and the service is good.  Though, honestly, haven't been back for literally years.
While you wait, they give you this basket of garlic bread, of course, they're all too happy to keep your basket filled.  I had one for taste and had to stop myself.  Need to make room for what I'm really here for.
A good ol' bowl of spaghetti and meat sauce.  And yes, I doused the parmesan on there like there's no tomorrow.  It's basically the 3rd main character that they didn't asked for but I love to have.  I liked their sauce, it's not too watery and has enough meat.  You don't feel like they ripped you off on that.  It's like how I would make it, if I were to do it at home.  Tons of meat, enough tomato on the sauce that is not too soupy, and the consistency is good enough for my spaghetti.  Yummo.

They, of course, serve more than just spaghetti.  They have decent salad, other pasta dishes, and steak?  Yes, steak.  There's pizza, calzones, chicken, fish and tiramisu!  Like I said, the place is itchy, but the food is decent, but I really do come here for the service.  Their servers are always on top of things even when they're swamped.  You never felt rush, and they want to make sure you get what you want, and shouldn't all dining experience be that way?!

Spaghetti Western
1608 S. Shepherd Dr
Houston, TX 
713-861-1313
http://spagwesthouston.com/

No comments: