Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Tau Bay

Haven't been to Tau Bay forever... not that I don't want to, just don't go to the shopping center as often as I used to.
This one is by 59 and Beechnut, also not a usual spot for me, but if you want something yummy, gotta go.  Plus, I never knew there's a dance club right next door, must get awesome business at night.
We started out with the little egg rolls.  You wrap them with the lettuce leaves and then you dip in the fish sauce to moisten it up, and it's super delicious. 
Then I got the grilled pork with vermicelli.  Since I got the egg roll, I mix them into my dish too.  Awesomeness.  Very simple yet delicious.

This space is huge, so if you want to bring a big party here, they can definitely accommodate.  As a matter of fact, while we were there, it was 'busy' but all the people only took up half of the restaurant.  So, feel free to meet friends here.  Plus, the owner and staff are super friendly with kids, I highly recommend them.

Tau Bay
8150 Southwest Freeway #T
Houston, TX 77074
713-771-8485

No comments: