Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Pronto

Ran in for a quick lunch at Pronto.
My favorite go to dish: Rigatoni Pomodoro.  I just love the fullness of their pomodoro sauce and while I do douse it with a lot of cheese, it is just a thing of beauty.  They do have gluten free version, just keep in mind that it takes a tad longer.  Unlike their non-gluten counter part that they've got them pretty much made and ready to go, they don't get too many gluten free request to keep them on hand.  So, take a little bit, but worth the wait.  (Don't ask me why they gave me bread with my gluten free pasta).

Even though I live right down the street from one, I don't usually go there.  Not that I don't like them, just that they're always packed.  So, the best time to go is between meal times on the weekends.  Once you're in, you're getting good food fast, can't wait for the weather to get warmer so I can enjoy their soup.  YUM!

Pronto Cucino
3191 W. Buffalo Speedway
Houston, TX 77025
713-592-8646
http://pronto-2-go.com

No comments: