Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Hong Kong 's Cafe

I know it's only been a few months since I've been back, but since I'm eating different food, thought I do a post.
I got the red bean shaved ice, which is adzuki beans.  Here, they use condensed milk, some places use coconut milk, same effect.  You need to mix it all up and hopefully that melts off some ice and get the 'drink' effect, as opposed to the dessert effect.
Hong Kong styled French Toast.  I forgot to ask them to put peanut butter in the middle, but much like our French Toast, you dip in the egg batter and you fry it.  Except, they truly cover it up all the way and soak up all the eggs.  Then fry.  Resulting in a melty goodness.  You put a slice of butter on top, put some syrup, and it's all gooey goodness.

Hong Kong's Cafe
9108 Bellaire Blvd A
Houston, TX 77036
713-772-9633
cash only

No comments: