Monday, October 17, 2016

Sabai Thai Cafe

I was craving Mango Rice, so to a Thai place we went!
Didn't realized, but I actually haven't been back to Sabai for 2years.  I actually was very surprised because I was thinking it was not too long ago.  Wow, where did the time go?
We got the Crispy Rolls, very much similar to the Vietnamese Rolls but skinnier.
We got Garlic stir fry vegetable.
Beef Pad Thai, very unusual that the peanuts and sprouts are on the side in case you don't want any.  But tasted pretty good.
Ahh, the whole reason why we were there.  The Mango Rice.  The sticky rice is sweet because it's cooked with coconut milk and they do serve with it too.  This round I swear is sweeter than I remembered them to be last time.  The mango was fresh, given that it's tail end of the season.  Overall, it's sweeter than I wanted, and I can take pretty sweet.  So, that tells you that this is pretty darn sweet.

Sabai Thai
2705 Town Center Blvd
Sugar Land, TX 77479
281-325-1007
http://www.sabaithaicafe.com/

No comments: