Tuesday, February 2, 2016

McCormick & Schmick

Met up with another friend for Happy Hour.
It has been long overdue.  It has been at least a year since I've been there last.  
Here's the Happy Hour menu, yummy stuff for $3, 5, 7, 9. 
I got my Midori Sour, nice balance of alcohol & Sweet and Sour.  It was nice don't feel like getting drunk right away.
We ordered the calamari, but there are more veggies than I thought.  The marinara sauce is way better than the ranch sauce.
Get the crab queso.  There's more avocado than I like, and less chips than I like.  Other than that, it was delicious and you get tons of crab meat in there.
We shared the edamame, and it was a tad mushy.

The trick about going there is to get a table early.  We go about 4:45p and there's always table.  Service, however, as the day goes on, we got ignored.  Luckily, our tummy were filled and it was time to jet anyway.

McCormick & Schmick
1151 Uptown Park Blvd.
Ste 1
Houston, TX 77056
713-840-7900
www.mccormickandschmicks.com

No comments: